Important COVID-19 update.
March 24th, 2020 Dear Ahau Collection Family & Friends,
As we face together the evolving challenges of Coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to take a moment and express, in representation of Ahau Collection Hotels, that our highest priority is the health and safety of our guests, team members and local communities.
We are closely monitoring the latest information, protocols and tools from the world's leading health experts and government authorities - including the World Health Organization and Centers for Disease Control - to maximize our safety and hygiene measures.
Flexible Changes + CancellationGiven the circumstances and travel restrictions from red-zone countries, we understand that your plans might be impacted. We want to provide flexibility working on accommodating each reservation case by case.
In the event that you're able to keep your reservation for a future date, we're offering 2 additional complimentary nights** which can be transferrable to friends and family as well.
Please know that opting to reschedule your holiday will help support the staff members and the community during these challenging times.
We come together to help you and assure to provide the best experience possible. If you require further assistance regarding your reservation, please contact our reservations team at [email protected]
Temporary ClosuresAt Ahau Collection, we intend to make every possible effort to ensure that we meet the highest safety standards for you and your loved ones. Therefore, as we continue to move forward, we feel it is in the best interest of our guests, team members, and local community to temporarily close some of our Ahau Collection Hotels from March 23rd through May 1st.
Open to Public
- Ahau Tulum
- Kanan Tulum
- Alaya Tulum
- Aldea Canzul Tulum
- Aluna Tulum
- Casa Ganesh Tulum
- Villa Pescadores Tulum
- Kai Hotel & Beach Club Tulum
Stay SafeFor those of you planning to stay with us during these times, we have created and detailed necessary changes in our hotels' procedures. These are strict measures that have been put in place solely for your protection and the people around you.
- All guests will be required to fill in a pre-arrival form.
- Guests will be asked for permission to have their temperatures taken upon arrival and screened for symptoms.
- Guests coming from red zones or who have been in contact with potential cases are requested not to travel for the safety of other guests and our community.
- Strict and reinforced cleaning staff protocols have been implemented with constant sanitizing of all surfaces, luggage and other high touch areas.
- Deep disinfection of rooms occurs regularly.
- Activation of more stations with hand sanitization, hot water and soap throughout our properties.
- Active communication with local doctors and treatment centers.
- All staff members are being screened on a daily basis for symptoms including mandatory temperature readings.
On behalf of our Ahau Collection Family, we thank you again for supporting us during these unprecedented times. We are hopeful we will all get through this as soon possible and - as circumstances evolve - we will update you accordingly. We wish you health and safety, and look forward to welcoming you back again soon to Tulum and the Ahau Collection.
Ahau Collection Family
* If your current reservation is over 3 nights.
** Dates subject to availability, for more info contact reservations